We don’t just like what we do at Aerobiology, we love it! We are looking for a Project Coordinator 1 who will focus daily on customer service, billing, data entry and results reporting. This individual will be dependable, reliable, and a quick-thinker; taking pride in their work and enjoy assisting customers with a variety of needs. Come and reap the rewards with a company that is the gold standard in environmental analysis.
You should enjoy working in a lab with a small staff complement, however, as we grow we will be adding more staff. Our lab location has easy access from/to I-88 and I-355.
Please do not call the laboratory since our HR Department is off site.
As an environmental laboratory, we prefer that the qualified individual possess at least a basic knowledge of life sciences, such as biology.
Daily Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the general laboratory email account
- Communicating with clients regarding their projects and supplies
- Creating reports via data entry in our LIMS
- Emailing customers reports and invoices upon project completion
- Supporting laboratory staff with sample receipt procedures as needed
- Providing general administrative support
- Minimum 65 WPM typing skills (will be tested at interview)
- Proficiency in high volume data entry with excel and/or computer database
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
- Great customer relations and communication skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Works well on a team with minimal supervision
- Experience with a LIMS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or another life science/closely related field; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum 1 year of data entry or word processing using MS Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- All hires will need to confirm their eligibility to work in the United States by participating in the USCIS e-Verify program
- Candidates will be required to participate in a pre-employment drug and background screen according to State law
Aerobiology Laboratory Associates, Inc. has provided microbial indoor air quality services for over twenty years. Since its inception, Aerobiology has grown, adding lab locations and services while gaining industry recognition through key certification and accreditation bodies including the Environmental Microbiology Laboratory Accreditation Program (EMLAP), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ELITE Program, and the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP). We have AIHA accredited environmental labs in Atlanta, GA; Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ; Pennsauken Township, NJ; Huntington Beach, CA; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Fort Worth, TX; Melville, NY; and Downers Grove, IL Our headquarters lab is located in Dulles, VA. We have a Supply Center located in Morrisville, North Carolina; and a Service Center located in New York City that receives client samples for distribution to our laboratories.
In 2020, Aerobiology was acquired by Pace Analytical® Services, LLC. For decades, Pace has been the trusted source for quality environmental and life sciences lab testing and analysis and the resource for scientific lab staffing, regulatory, and equipment services. Pace delivers better science to businesses, industries, consulting firms, government agencies, and more through the largest, American-owned and nationally certified laboratory network.
We offer a benefit package that includes company-subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision, FREE Life Insurance, FREE Accidental Death Insurance, HAS, FSA, eight (8) Paid Legal/Company Holidays yearly, two (2) paid Floating Holidays (dependent upon hire date), Vacation, Sick Leave, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, and Employee Assistance Plan among other benefits.
Please visit the website shown below for further information about our parent company Pace Analytical Services LLC