We don’t just like what we do at Aerobiology, we love it! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will focus daily on customer service, billing, data entry and results reporting. This individual will be dependable, reliable, and a quick-thinker; taking pride in their work and enjoy assisting clients with a variety of needs. Come and reap the rewards with a company that is the gold standard in environmental analysis.
Our Huntington Beach laboratory has a staff of 11 professionals, is located very close to the 405 freeway, and we’re just a few miles from the Pacific Ocean!
The Administrative Assistant enters data in our LIMS; contacts clients concerning their samples, chain-of-custody questions, or TAT; may send out supplies and packages to clients; may assist the Lab Technician with overflow; and provides general administrative support to the all of the lab staff.
Please do not call or visit the laboratory. Our Human Resources Department is off-site. We review all resumes that are submitted.
We are looking for someone who is dependable, reliable, and takes pride in their work.
- 60-70 WPM typing skills (will be tested at interview)
- Proficiency in high volume data entry with excel and/or computer database (we will train you in our LIMS)
- Great customer relations and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills (proactive)
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma AND two (2) years of administrative support experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- As an environmental laboratory, we prefer that the qualified individual possess at least a basic knowledge of life sciences, such as biology.
- Experience working in a lab is a plus!
- All hires will need to confirm their eligibility to work in the United States by participating in the USCIS e-Verify program
- Candidates will be required to participate in a pre-employment drug and background screen according to State law
Aerobiology Laboratory Associates, Inc. has provided microbial indoor air quality services for over twenty years. Since its inception, Aerobiology has grown, adding lab locations and services while gaining industry recognition through key certification and accreditation bodies including the Environmental Microbiology Laboratory Accreditation Program (EMLAP), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ELITE Program, and the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP). We have AIHA accredited environmental labs in Atlanta, GA; Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ; Pennsauken Township, NJ; Huntington Beach, CA; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Fort Worth, TX; Melville, NY; and Downers Grove, IL Our headquarters lab is located in Dulles, VA. We have a Supply Center located in Morrisville, North Carolina; and a Service Center located in New York City that receives client samples for distribution to our laboratories.
In 2020, Aerobiology was acquired by Pace Analytical® Services, LLC. For decades, Pace has been the trusted source for quality environmental and life sciences lab testing and analysis and the resource for scientific lab staffing, regulatory, and equipment services. Pace delivers better science to businesses, industries, consulting firms, government agencies, and more through the largest, American-owned and nationally certified laboratory network.
We offer a benefit package that includes company-subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision, FREE Life Insurance, FREE Accidental Death Insurance, HAS, FSA, eight (8) Paid Legal/Company Holidays yearly, two (2) paid Floating Holidays (dependent upon hire date), Vacation, Sick Leave, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, and Employee Assistance Plan among other benefits.
Please visit the website shown below for further information about the companies –