We don’t just like what we do at Aerobiology, we love it! We are looking for a Client Manager who will focus daily on customer service and satisfying the requirements of our clients. This individual will act as the primary liaison between the various lab locations and the internal and external customers they serve – clients, our Sales Team, and employees. Someone who is dependable, reliable, and a quick-thinker who takes pride in their work and enjoys assisting customers with a variety of needs. Come and reap the rewards with a company that is the gold standard in environmental analysis.
Our Huntington Beach laboratory has a staff of 9 professionals, is located very close to the 405 freeway, and we’re just a few miles from the Pacific Ocean!
As an environmental laboratory, we prefer that the qualified individual possess at least a basic knowledge of life sciences, such as biology.
Daily Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• setting up accounts after new account forms are received. (communicating with various lab personal and our Accounting Department)
• managing projects for customers, in addition to the management done from each lab. (project arrival, turnaround time, COC discrepancies, analysis confirmation, project confirmations)
• handling enquiries from customers (custom COC’s, FedEx or UPS slips)
• processing supply orders, as needed
• assisting the Sales team with customer retention (recognize when sample volumes have decreased and reaching out to our clients)
• assisting the Sales team with upselling (educating existing clients of new services we offer)
• helping to develop standard operating procedures for client management
• assisting with LIMS updates to better assist clients and improve efficiency
• communicating courteously with our clients
• investigating and solving client problems and handling customer complaints
• keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
• Strong interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
• Conscientious and detail-oriented
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
• Strong project management skills.
• An organized approach to work.
• Attention to details.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• A customer-oriented mindset.
• Strong work ethic.
• College graduate (preferred) with a life science major OR Associate Degree in a life science
• Minimum 3 years work experience in client management, account management, customer relations preferably for a commercial or institutional laboratory (environmental preferred)
• Experience in working with Salesforce software
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Proficient in various operating systems such as Windows and IOS
• All hires will need to confirm their eligibility to work in the United States by participating in the USCIS e-Verify program
• Candidates will be required to participate in a pre-employment drug and background screen according to State law
Aerobiology Laboratory Associates was established in 1997 to meet the specific needs of indoor air quality specialists and industrial hygienists by providing responsive and cost effective environmental microbiology laboratory services. Aerobiology Laboratory’s focus has remained constant: dedication to the highest quality scientific standards and a passion for our clients. It is this level of commitment that has gained Aerobiology the reputation of being a leader among indoor air quality laboratories.
Aerobiology Laboratory Associates is a privately-owned company headquartered in Dulles, VA. We also have AIHA accredited locations in Atlanta, GA; Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ; Pennsauken, NJ, Huntington Beach, CA, Fort Lauderdale, FL and Chicago, IL. Our Supply Center is located in Morrisville, North Carolina and we have a Service Center in New York City that receives client samples for distribution to our laboratories. Sales Headquarters is located in San Diego, CA.
Our benefit package includes company subsidized Medical, Dental/Vision, FREE Life Insurance, FREE Accidental Death Insurance, six (6) Paid Legal Holidays plus three (3) paid Company holidays yearly, Vacation, Sick Leave, and matching 401(k) to all full-time employees. We also offer a wide selection of voluntary benefits such as FSA, HSA, short-term disability, and more.
Please visit our website at www.aerobiology.net for further information about our company.