Nationwide licensing and regulation of laboratories that perform environmental testing of drinking water, waste water, soil, hazardous waste and air for Arizona
To help protect the Public Health and Environment by surveying all licensed laboratories for compliance with all applicable regulations and reviewing their compliance testing data for scientific validity and defensibility.
How is this accomplished?
- Annual on-site audits of each laboratory
- Proficiency evaluation samples
- Training and technical resources1
- AZ Department of Health Services – Environmental Laboratory LicenseView
- AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC